Saturday, March 12, 2022

Self-Aware Puzzling

 Yet another batch of rare photos with fun comments.

Is it hard to find this puzzle? It seems to be aware that it's rare. That pony is named Rarity if you didn't know, so it's a nice play on words even if this puzzle is more common than it thinks.



After a few cold months, it's nice to see a squirrel and give it some treats.


Mad props to Pirate's Booty! That shows a lot of pride in their product; because there is no logical reason they would need the shipping box to look like a treasure chest. But they did it anyway. I'll use my classic pirate joke and say you need to be an adult to open it... because it be rated "ARRRRRRR!!!"


The original Snake Eyes figure from G. I. Joe was produced without any color highlights, simply made with all-black plastic, to save costs. He quickly became a breakout star of the series. This new retro Snake Eyes is bright blue with silver, is this what they originally planned? Who is this?!


This guy had a fun time as a mid-level wrestler who was seriously thinking he was a super hero named The Hurricane. All of the other characters laughed him off, except he was somehow consistently defeating much larger opponents, it was a very entertaining bit for a hot minute. Did he really have super powers? Hahaha! Stand back, there's a Hurricane comin' through! 


A meta-level piece of merchandising from My Little Pony! On the show, they have a few episodes featuring the books of Daring Do by fictional writer A. K. Yearling. And here it is! An actual book by A. K. Yearling! Whoa!


Miss Minutes tiny POP! Figure is included with Revonna Renslayer. While watching the Loki series, I thought Miss Minutes was the most "comic book type of thing" that the Marvel movies have done so far. Like this animated clock belongs in a Roger Rabbit movie instead.


Oh I hope your name is not Willis. Because if your name is Willis, how many times each day do people ask whatchu talkin' 'bout? It's the type of name cruel parents would give to their child because they would be amused by the constant badgering. Clean your room, Willis! Don't make me ask whatchu talkin' 'bout!


Look at this adorable can of soda! Awww! I guess if you are craving just one sip... they got you covered! Marketing people: "Really? People sometimes just want one sip? Okay, let's package that and see if it sells!"


I glanced down at the tray liner at Smash Burger and for a moment thought I saw a Baby Yoda. The cow head graphic looks like Grogu's head with the big ears, right? Hey, I got a good laugh out of it.


I feel a little silly complaining about lunch portions, but I seriously did a shameful Oliver Twist "Can I have more, please?" at the Popeye's and was told "NO!" They actually charge extra for the Mac n' Cheese, and there's not that much here. Maybe you deserve a portion-size warning before you order?


Snowy-day Squirrel munching on the only food available. That little bird was hopping around getting some crumbs.


After the squirrel had its fill, the tiny bird hopped up for some, too. It was cute so I got an extra picture.


A solid 7 inches in the middle of the yard. Er... area behind the apartment. Can I call this a yard? This is a yard-stick I'm using, so I guess it's now a yard.


Who wants to drive around in an igloo? Check out the faded sun shining through the snow-fogged sky. Neat.


It snowed on a Saturday. I guess that meant it was okay to leave the roads like this? This is the worst I've seen a snowy road in a long time around here.


I really feel sorry for anybody who had someplace to go that day. Not me, I myself didn't have anywhere to be. Thankfully!


Our cable box was randomly resetting itself. Turning off and taking five minutes before we could watch TV again. The tech guy suggested replacing it, and they sent us this in the mail. A huge box with no packing material whatsoever. I gotta say, I'm amazed this thing works and wasn't smashed onto a million pieces. 


Golden Megatron! Is this a James Bond reference? Transformer of the Golden Gun!


Hot chocolate on a snowy day in a Disney Villain cool-looking mug. Awww yeah. Maybe just an excuse to get a picture of these cool-looking mugs we have.


I do play this game a ton, but I'm okay without a giant glowing sign for it. Do you play any games enough that you'd want a giant glowing sign for?


When I saw this I got the Katie Perry song Peacock stuck in my head the rest of the afternoon. I wanna see your Peacock! It's a very cheeky song.


Did you know they sort-of re-designed the X-Wings for the sequel Star Wars movies, so that the upper and lower wings were not symmetrical? Lego probably knew that, but they also know that nobody else does, or cares. Even I don't care, but it's still fun to point it out.


After I had the Wendy's Hot Honey sandwich, I remembered I was going to look into getting some of that hot honey, and I found it at a Target. Now I can have it on lots of stuff! Or just eat it straight out of the bottle! Drink it? Do you eat or drink honey? Whatever, ...it's tasty! We sent this picture to our friend, who then asked if we found it at a Target. Hmmm... how could you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment