Thursday, April 14, 2022

Space Bunny

 Pictures! Hope there's something you'll find fun here.

Found this bunny in the Easter section and it just looked too adorable to pass up. We named her Axy which is short for "Galaxy" since the rich blue velvet and silver color scheme looked like she was from outer space.




This TSC Tractor Supply Co. store is right next to a McDonald's we go to for lunch, and we finally popped in to check it out. What's with this giant tennis ball? Probably for throwing to your large dog, and not actually for some kind of giant tennis.


We were browsing around and realized there was a lot of "cheep-ing" noises. We turned around and... boom! Chickees! Real-life baby chickens being all super cute. I guess you gotta buy them somewhere, and this is that somewhere.


Lil' duckies, too! What would you do with a pet duck? Are they good pets? I get the chickens with the eggs and all, but what are pet ducks for? I don't know much about farms.


Giant metal tubs? There were big water tank things here, too. It totally reminded me of those homesteading TV shows where people live "off the grid" and you'd need to buy this kind of stuff to get started.


Lucky dogs! These sounded very tasty, um... for dog food. Can I be jealous of dog food? Who wouldn't want a can full of Grammy's Pot Pie?


Nice embroidery on some boots. Very fancy for farm wear. Are you supposed to work in these?


We went kayaking last summer and it was a lot of fun. But alas, we do not have anywhere to put this, or any way to get it to a river if we did. So it's like you're not only buying a kayak, really.


Bulkhead is a new-ish Transformer they created for the "Animated" series, which had a more anime-style to it. It was a nice surprise to see a regular-style version of that character. He was the big lovable tough guy with a big heart, voiced by the guy who does Patrick on Spongebob.


Seeing this giant Squishmallow colored with the "tutti-frutti" flavor color makes me wonder why that's not a more-popular flavor. It's awesome! How does Pumpkin Spice get to be in everything? We need a wave of Tutti Frutti stuff somehow.


Okay, I know there are some obvious jokes to be had here. And... yikes! I'll just point out that whoever made this sign is obviously "not originally from America" because if they were, they would know this sign sounds wrong. Very wrong. I'll offer a personal apology if this picture offends anybody in any way. Not my sign, I just got a picture of it. I left the number un-blurred in case you feel like you want to tell them about their horrible sign.


How funny is the name "Sweet Stuff"? Fizzy is pretty funny, too. Fizzy looks like she might be related to me, we have similar colors as ponies.


Mystery Lego Minifigure... puzzles? And, they are almost twice the price of an actual mystery bag Lego Minifigure. Anybody else confused by this? In a way, Lego and Puzzles have a lot of similarities.


When I glanced at this wooden disc in the art store, I was put into some kind of mental loop trying to figure out how the top part wood grain pattern was un-broken when clearly the side of it shows the two wood pieces are fused together. But if you look really closely, you can see the stripes on the top do match the sides, and it's just lucky that the color is identical, so that it appears to be only one piece on the top.


A 2-inch canvas!? CUTE! Can you imagine some kind of big New York art exhibit, where there's a giant room and these tiny paintings in the middle of mostly-empty walls? Hahaha what a funny image. OH! maybe I can paint that... ON this 2-inch canvas! Hahaha!


Right after I see the tiny canvas frames, I see these foot-tall Easter Eggs! Like, do you even try hiding this in the yard? Not-regular-sized things are fun.


Tiny Purple Dragon relaxing on that amazingly-strong leaf hammock. C'mon, that leaf wouldn't hold that Dragon!


Lots of Purple Dragons here. Is that a thing now? Why are there so many purple ones?


Uh oh. I need to start working out. I think this is supposed to be inspirational like character-strength, but it also sounds like they should be selling these at the gym.


Minty-colored world! Just the way I like it!


Another couple of funny mugs I had to share. Hey, I'm small enough that I could maybe take a bath in the Tears of My Enemies.


Ack! They are missing a ship! Maybe a couple, if you want to be picky and include the movie ones. But there was a whole series just called Enterprise and Captain Archer might be upset his NX-01 ship is not on this.


Hahaha! I have Photo Albums on my phone, and so does everybody else. It was a little strange seeing this and remembering there was a time, not too long ago, when you had to have these things. Whoa!


I was trying to figure out some kind of Cinderella desk-job joke here about this glass chair, but I can't quite figure it out. Whoever's rear fits in the chair will be the next boss? Something like that.


Went to the Arby's and they gave me the French Dip's Au Jui sauce in a coffee cup? How am I suppose to dip my sandwich in that?! They didn't have lids for the regular bowls and thought I was taking it to go, but I ate there and they gave me one. There was a lot more juice than usual, so I wasn't complaining! For the record, I did try to fit the coffee lid on the juice bowl and it almost fit, but didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment