Tuesday, January 31, 2023

See Some Pictures

 Random pics. From a while ago, but I can still put fun comments on old pictures.

Checked out the Black Panther Wakanda Forever movie. Anybody else feel like the Marvel movies are instead a television series that you have to go to the theater to see? It's 2 hour episodes with insane budgets, and you simply must watch all of them in order for the following movies to make sense. I mean, the movie was alright, but totally felt like "season four, episode nine" of Marvel Movie The Show.




The Diablo sandwich at Arby's. They were not kidding about this being legit hot. Just the way I like it, but seriously watch out if you are not a fan of hot sauces. About time a place came out with something that isn't insulting to hotness fans. The sandwich is hotter than the kicked-up fries, but both were very good. Your experience might vary.


It's Spock's Xmas house! Do you think they have Xmas on planet Vulcan? Would the whole Federation celebrate Xmas? Santa would be like "how many planets in the Federation!??!!!!!" hahaha.


I thought I could think of a fun F.R.I.E.N.D.S. quote for this picture, but I guess not. I have real friends who are bigger fans of F.R.I.E.N.D.S., maybe they can think of one? I should have taken a picture of the Barbie's Dreamhouse cookie kit instead. I could have said something like: Of course Barbie's "Dreamhouse" would be made of cookie!


Without context, this just seems like a reeeeaaalllly specific Hot Wheels car. I wonder which Hot Wheels car has the longest name? This one, maybe.


Is this set supposed to imply that Scooby Doo got a girlfriend pink poodle? Zoiks!


Pink Bumblebee is called Laserbeak on the box. I don't remember what circumstances led to the cassette tape/bird Decepticon to now be a pink bumblebee car/robot. I can just think of this as a fabulous pink Bumblebee if I want to.


How long until these have barcodes on them instead? For use on a phone app? These seem so old-tech, right?


This Squishmallow Xmas ornament was hard as a rock! It was a little shocking when I grabbed it, expecting it to be soft. And then I laughed about the whole experience.


Who can't crush their own candy canes? Slacker! Eh, Ain't nobody got time for that. Just buy them crushed-up already.


Tomax and Xamot! The Crimson Guard Commanders had "twin superpowers" where they felt the other one's pain and spoke in unison-broken-sentences. It was the perfect example of G.I.Joe silly-yet-still-kinda-believable style. I have friends who are twins, so these are like, them in the show!


Is this droid going to win an award for its performance in the Andor series? Who would have thought that a heartbroken robot could be sooooo compelling? You really felt bad for it. Amazing.


Disney is still making figures from the "expanded universe" which is all of the old Star Wars novels and comics and stuff that they said was no longer really considered part Star Wars. Except to sell figures. Then it's part of Star Wars again.


I was about to take a picture of a bored Mall Santa, when these kids rushed up and started cheering "SANTA!!!! HEY!!! SAAAANNNNTTTTAAAA! SANTA!" And they all waved enthusiastically. That's a much better picture!


Two versions of the Lady Jaye figure. The old-style version on the card back is brighter colors, more like a um.... toy? Do you think if they named her these days, it would be just Jaye? Why do they have to point out she's a Lady?


Sigh. We all watched the movie, multiple times. The kid did indeed actually shoot his eye out, just like everybody warned him all along. Does this thing include safety glasses?


McRib! I was taking a picture every time I got one, just in case it was the last one. Because the ad campaign said this was it for the McRib. Farewell. I know that's not really true, but those were some evil ads to trick people with.


She-Hulk figure looks very close to the real thing. I mean, the one on the show is basically a computer-generated 3-D image, so they can easily print that out into a figure. It worked!


Watched the Willow series, it was pretty good. Disney+ suggests since I watched Willow, I should watch... Willow! AH! I'm stuck in a loop!


"Goodnight" implies that it will back in the morning. So... could they have worded that differently?


Can't get enough of Target store? Eat it all up! Shopping cart and all! They even have those giant red spheres at the entrance!


Jumpstart is the most fun I've had with Magic: The Gathering in a long time. Yeah, it's basically a random starter deck, but the random themes combined is what makes it fun. Just buy two packs each, and start playing right away!


The new Jumpstart 2022 set has one "anime" card in each pack. Since kids these days like anime style drawing. The bug pack did have one, but it wasn't "anime" enough. How do you "anime" a bug?


The Italian sandwich at Wendy's was not my type of thing, but I did give it a try. It was okay. The garlic fries? YES! Those were awesome. Whatever other combo meal you get, ask for the garlic fries!


Pokemon card in the parking lot. This poor lost growlithe. We need to include this on the sad-song-abused-animal commercials. There is no shortage of cruelty in the world.


TV commercial for the Netflix series Wednesday. She says something about hating commercials and will protest by not doing it, then blankly stares at you for the 30 seconds left of the commercial. It was hilarious. 


Here, baby kid, I know that guy has a skull for a face, but he's really a funny guy once you've seen a few episodes. I know these are "collectibles" and not really for kids, right? Skeletor seems like he'd be too scary for a young kid, even though the package does say "ages 1-101"...


I know She-Hulk is a 3-D model, but Ahsoka is not. Even so, this figure looked so much like her that I expected her to start talking to me! Crazy! The figure also has blue tints on it in spots, so you can pose her and it will appear that her lightsabers are shining on her. 



Wooooo!!! Minty bringing so much cheer to Chick Fil-A, they had to put up a sign for it!


[sad music] Won't you donate? Each year thousands of pokemon are abandoned, left in cold parking lots. These pokemon just need a few dollars a day; to provide sleeves and boxes.


They opened up a new Jersey Mike's Subs place near us. Or as we say in New Jersey, That Guy Around Here Named Mike's Subs.

No comments:

Post a Comment