Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Jabba's New Favorite Decoration

Hi! welcome back! or um,... Welcome! There might be a chance this is your first visit, right? You should already know the premise of this blog is taking pictures we saw and making fun comments. Like we're hanging out. Except I can't hear your comments about the pics. Maybe you need a blog, too? Would you blog about MY blog? Um, that sounds complicated. Nevermind. Enjoy my fun comments.

Bo shuda! That's a greeting from Jabba the Hutt. Y'know, from Star Wars. I saw this plaster kit and it looked like Elsa and Anna were frozen (heh) in carbonite like Han Solo was. They would be a much better decoration, you think? Would that even work on Elsa? The cold never bothered her anyway.




Mint! Chocolatey mint fudge stripe cookies. Only a buck and a half? Sure! Who can resist that kind of wicked deal?


I want to say something snarky about Mario games being generally thought of as baby-games but I like the Mario games too much to do it. I also like the Fisher-Price LittePeople figures, too. Grown ups can still like baby things. Does that make them any less like baby-things?


Transformers ducks. Cute. Autoducks, transform! And float out!


Ninja-themed Batman characters. I thought it was neat that the Harley Quinn hammer was one of those Japanese drums with the little string-balls so you twirl it and beat the drum. I'm sure that type of drum has a name but would you really know that just by the name?


Hahaha. These look better in this picture, but this is obviously why these cookies were so low priced. The green on the cookie is quite a bit darker and um... Un-appealing when you open the package. They really did look like a dark gross green. It's much brighter on the package picture. For the record, the cookies still tasted okay. But yikes, that green!


Who's playing real-life Mario Kart?! Did somebody try to spin me out with this banana?!


That was my nickname in Call of Duty! They called me "Tactical Scrubber"! Nah, just kidding. But "Tactical Scrubber" does sound like a cool nickname, right?


Ten cent chocolate coins?! That's a good deal! I'm confused the regular price is .79 and it says 1/2 price. How does that math make them .10?


Was Space Jam really 30 years ago? Lola Bunny shares my expression. Yikes! Fun fact: They did create the Lola Bunny character for this movie. So she's only 30. Bugs Bunny is 86 now.


Peepsmobile! Now that's some cute Easter merch. But, isn't that car referred to as the Volkswagen Bug? Um... Do you really want your Peeps on that? 


So... How does K-Pop Demon Hunters get away with a character named "Derpy"? My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic TV series had a background character that the fans nicknamed Derpy, due to her appearance with crooked-eyes, and when they used that name in the show, outraged people pointed out that's a derogatory term. So the pony was quietly never called that name again. Now, several years later, it's not a problem? Dr. House's solution? We don't need less Derpy, we need MORE Derpy!


Check out all the Batmobiles! Each one from a different movie. So many Batmans, So many Batmobiles.


Brilliant! They kind of over-use that word in the Harry Potter movies, but Butterbeer Peeps are kinda brilliant, so it's okay to use it again.


Awesome building brick sets, minus the Lego logo in the corner. Should it matter? Peeps is a pretty big brand, Lego can't do everything. These are plenty cool without needing the Lego logo on the box. Nothing wrong with Brick Craft, you think?


I might have too many Peeps pics for one post-ing. Buy c'mon, Sunny D flavor? That's cool. Sunny D is a little different than just orange juice. Most people just think it's an orange juice, but it's kinda not.


Hmmm. Cookie Dough Oreos. So is this like, an un-cooked cookie? I think there's some kind of double-negative going on with a cookie dough cookie. It's either dough, or a cookie, it can't be both.


I won the Most Extra award! I feel so old. What does that mean? That sounds like smething kids say these days. You're so extra. Yeah, I know. I have the award for it.


Ah, the local non-chain Toy Store in Princeton, Jazams. They had a display of these cute figures. I kinda wanted to get one but I remember they were kinda expensive. That describes most of the store. 


The local Princeton bookstore Labyrinth Books has a rotation of very old books. It's neat to see what they have. They constantly sell and get new books, despite these high prices, people around here still want them.


I thought there was something funny abut Political Science books being on sale. Like, the politics is no longer valid. That may or may not be true, but it's funny to think so.


McDonald's has Crocs in the Happy Meals? Do kids like Crocs that much? I laughed when I saw the clock on the display. The not-so-subtle six-seveeeen.


"Unboxing" videos are so popular, people just like watching other people open things with random things inside. Do people buy these things without doing a video? You know, you don't have to buy the thing, just watch somebody else's video of it.


Hahahaha! We trust you. This is self-checkout at a whole 'nother level. Is AI surveillance tech so advanced they can trust it to leave your alcohol purchases to your own honor?


The Applebee's O-M-Cheese Burger. This is such a strange idea, in the best way. They cut the burger in half, and the plate is covered in melted cheese. It sounds like something an insane person would have suggested.


How can you not give this a try? It's something you are allowed to be silly enjoying. And... It tastes amazing. So... Much... CHEESE! I wanted to ask what type of cheese blend they used, it was seriously great. Sorry I didn't ask. I thought I'd just look it up online later.


The O-M-Cheese Burger was so good, after I was done, I spent a while scraping the cheese off the plate. It was that good. Plate-scraping-ly good.


This was a little bit of a mind-blower. You'd think a vending machine with Hot Wheels cars would be simple and cool, yet this one had different prices for the different spots. Like, they knew which ones were more valuable. I'm so confused. The cars in the machine looked like the same ones in a regular Walmart or Target for $1.25 each. Why does this vending machine want $17 for a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment