Monday, August 3, 2026

Pictures Bundled

 Back with another jumble of pictures and fun comments. All together.

Um.... Why would you buy the ball of rubber bands? Isn't this like buying a finished puzzle with all the pieces together? You are supposed to put the rubber bands into a ball yourself. These are even all different colors like you collected them from all around the office. Is this just a decoration?




These Lego food trucks are a perfect match. I guess they gotta do shakes next. Do you think McDonald's enjoys seeing the fry box being red? It doesn't have a yellow "M" on it anywhere, but we all know the red fry box is for McDonald's, right?


My friend says he really liked the AT-AT Driver action figure when he was a kid. It was like a better-color Stormtrooper, with a cooler job. Get it? Cooler job? He thinks it's neat that he's not alone in thinking so, as the AT-AT Driver seems to continuously get merch.


Did you see the embarassing Lego electric brick yet? They put this display in the Target... Why? When you push the button, the character mumbles some nonsense in neither words you can recognize, nor in any actor's voice. You know, tech that has existed for a hundred years. And then it makes a noise like an awful vacuum cleaner to simulate the engine. It makes you want to buy it... Less. And don't even notice that the sets cost twice as much as a regular Lego set.


Aww! Cute! The little Target Dog for your baby to chew on. Make 'em a fan of your store early.


I had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon and tried a double Big Arch lunch. It was tough, but I managed to finish them. It's a tasty sandwich but I recommend getting it without the regular slivered onions. It also has crispy onions, but I think it was the regular ones that made it seem too onion-y. Keeping the crispy ones are okay.


There was a great joke in the Deadpool & Wolverine movie about in the multiverse, there has only been one Blade, and always ever will be only one Blade. Remember Blade? He's a Marvel super hero. Yeah. There were three of those Blade movies.


I was watching one of those morning talk shows, and they talked-up a bit about Harry Potter wands. I did not recognize the one they showed, so I paused the TV to look it up. Looks like a mermaid on a pearl. I think this one was a new original design made up for theme park guests, and not any particular character's wand.


Nacho Cheese? Isn't Mario Italian? In Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Mario was in a pit fighting area and the weasle-y promotor gave him the name "The Great Gonzales" for the bit. The Great Gonzales could sell some Nacho Cheese.


Do you think these action figure people did these before they realized some WWE Wrestlers were actually cast in the new Street Fighter Movie? John Cena is not Guile. They cast Cody Rhodes as Guile.


Adorable little Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin. You might not consider them adorable, generally-speaking. It's neat that children are interested in history. Of anything. Including pro wrestling.


Poor Hot Rod. He was supposed to reluctantly replace Optimus Prime for drama purposes, but was totally rejected by the fans of the show. It was so awful they wound up resurrecting Optimus. At least they gave the figure the silly fishing pole from the movie scene.


Well, there you go. Right now you either think this is the most ridiculous or best idea ever. Who ever thought shoes would be valuable collectibles? Worthy of light-up display cases?


More cool not-Lego Lego sets. At a new store in the mall called Pop Mart. At some point, people might stop caring abut the word "Lego" on the box. If the sets are cool enough.


These not-Lego sets are even way-less-expensive. And they light up! If you... Care. If those were Lego sets, they'd probably cost $30 instead of $6.


Okay one more not-Lego set. This one has the complicated movement engineering. I was a little curious to see if it worked, but I still passed on it. Only because I'm cheap, not that I'd mind it not being real-Lego.


You think I can squeeze a few more miles out of this tire? At some point you need to replace them. Sigh. Maybe next week?


Haha, look at that crispy new tire! Who's up for a road trip?!


Grofu Furby! Now that you see it, it seems so obvious now. He even has a similar vocabulary. The little Mandalorian on your shoulder is super cute, too.


Did you notice? This just says Maul instead of Darth Maul. Why? Didn't he have a name before? I thought the Darth-names were made up by The Emperor. This would be like Anakin going by the name Vader instead of Anakin when he stopped being a Darth.


Last year I saw these in the clearance ailse after Easter. 200 Easter eggs! I feel like hiding some stuff all over the yard!


Only six bucks! That's 3 cents per egg. If you put a quarter in each one, you'd get $50 if you found them all. Math!


Transformers that turn into NFL Helmets. I wonder how many of these robots have a concussion? Haha. Also, Is there a New York Jets one? Or does that robot turn into a jet, instead?


Jazams in Princeton with another super neat, yet super expensive thing. Looks like this is some kind of music making machine with the different characters for the instruments and sounds. The character art styles were so good, yet.. I can't afford that. I think the starter set was like, $150 and the band sets were $70. I mean, they look cool, but not THAT cool.


I was telling a friend about this Henri, le Chat Noir book a while ago, and noticed it when in the store. It's fun stuff.


I caught this out of the corner of my eye and got the camera out in time to take the pic. That sign says Witch Shop and Healing Center. Just in case you thought all witches were bad. There are some that heal.


No other comments needed. I was in the book store and grabbed a lame dad joke book. Enjoy.


I remember there was a time when these display cabinets in The Lego Store were full of custom creations instead of only sales displays of the real sets. I miss the creative displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment