Sunday, March 17, 2019

Toy Fair 2019 Films and Stuff

Still grinding out the pictures from the 2019 New York Toy Fair. This bunch is from various TV shows and Movies and stuff. So be a couch potato and binge-watch some pictures.

Yo Joe! Is it wrong that the name of the group is "G.I.Joe" but they have girls? Is that kind of like girls now being allowed in the Boy Scouts? Also, my friend pointed out that The Baroness artwork back there has the G.I.Joe logo on it, but clearly she was in Cobra.

Click your remote on the "Read more" for more channels.

Harry Potter Nendoroid! The art shows Hermione who will probably be popular because you can swap her head with your favorite anime character like as if they are in Hogwarts School.


Disney Nendoroids. The Toy Story ones are new, I wonder if Woody has a snake in his boot?


These were marked as "2019" versions of Rodan and Mothra, like they are planning to release a new movie with all of the classic Godzilla monsters in it. And now I'm a little excited for that.


Yawn Star Wars. I mean, yay! Star Wars! It would be better if the new movies had iconic ships like the old movies do. I mean, different, new iconic ships. Not the same ones.


I'm not sure if these Transformers figures actually turned into vehicles, but they sure looked really cool. Roll out!


Poor Digimon doesn't get much merchandise so it's always cool to see somepony throw them a bone. Is there a Bonemon? Wait, what did I just say?


Aw that Ghidorah plushie is adorable! He's like the bad guy of the Godzilla movies.


This was a cool idea for a wall art lamp thing. Rick and Morty portal gun about to send you to a fart planet dimension.


These portal-shaped Rick and Morty coasters had that wiggly 3D effect. Hope your drink doesn't fall through the portal.


Tweat Ideas notebook. My friend is happy that classic Looney Tunes is still relevant.


Lunch containers say Rabbit food and Piggin out. And Tasmanian Devil was "Hangry" before that was even a thing.


We forget, what is the religious purpose of these style statues? And is it good or terrible to apply that to Stormtroopers? Is this going to upset anypony?


These were pretty cute Game of Thrones figures. As I write this, the final season is not out yet, so I can't say if anybody here is not still around. Probably a few of them won't be.


Wrestling figures! 500 Cool Points for each one you can name. I like how The Undertaker here comes with his urn.


Here's Zuul to remind you that if anypony asks if you're a God, you say YES!


Huh? I don't see anything behind me. Surely I'm no sport, so I don't have anything to worry about. Although I do have a strong urge to get to the choppa.


Family Guy, American Dad, and Bob's Burgers figures all looking a little odd like the 2D art styles don't translate well to 3D figures. Also, should kids really be playing with these figures? I mean, Bob Belcher is a sweet guy but Stan Smith and Peter Griffin are not role models at all.


Star Trek pins from the Mirror Universe. These look cool but remember the Terran Empire are mean space bullies. Unless you want to be a cool Star Trek bully? Yeah that doesn't sound right.


Hats based off of the Key and Peele carnival prize characters from Toy Story 4. From the little stuff we've seen about the movie, they are certain to be popular characters. 


Not technically from any show, it's always cool to see stuff from Dungeons  & Dragons. These bag clips seem to be generic classes and monsters, not specific characters. Do they come with dice?

No comments:

Post a Comment