Thursday, August 15, 2013

Picking Flowers

Hi Everypony! While out bike riding we thought it might be fun to "pick" some flowers for our cute girl friend. Um that means taking pictures... which I usually shorten to "pics." So we were "Pic"-ing flowers?

These flowers were a bright fluorescent purple. You can kinda tell in the picture but I think they looked a little brighter than the pic shows. Click on the "Read more" to see some more flowers!


Sorry for the blurry picture, we were getting chewed up by mosquitoes in this area, so a hasty retreat was in order. These flower-things were cool enough to share.


 Big pink flowers by the water. We are a little far away from these so they are bigger than they look.

 
 Not a flower, but look at the size of these Xmas trees! Can I be an ornament?


Haha I thought I'd post this one, it was at the Renaissance Faire. Flowers don't normally grow with price tags on them. Or made from glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment