Saturday, October 26, 2013

Building Some Halloween Fun

BOO! I mean, um,... hi again! We actually got this giant Lego Haunted House -last- year for Halloween, and took some pictures and all, but delayed posting until it was awkwardly too late to be "Halloween" so we kinda thought we could always post it up next year, so here we go! Seems like it was yesterday? AAHHH that's a scary thought?!

 Look at all these bags full of Lego bricks! I'll be brave and see about putting this house together.

Click on the "Read more" to see how it went.... If you dare! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! um, sorry about the evil laugh...



Here's all of my new pals who will live in the Haunted House. I'll have to visit during the daytime. Definitely more of a breakfast or lunch hangout than a dinner party.


We got this bonus Zombie car for free since we bought a really expensive set. I took the keys from the driver. He's not too happy but I might need to get away in a hurry?


Here's the first floor being put together. The Zombie Chef keeps looking at me funny. I think he's trying to figure out what to cook me?


This is the attic being built. Check out these old newspapers and this old-time record player. What do you mean "look behind me?"


Here it is all put together! We built it over several days but estimate a relaxed 8 hours or so of work done. The gang wanted me to wish everypony a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment