Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Great Pumpkin

Hi Everypony! My friends went and picked us some pumpkins at a local farm so it was time to make a new friend! And take pictures of course.
 
Here's the pumpkins they picked. We get to carve up the largest one here on the end, it weighed in at 30 pounds!

Click on the "read more" to check out the fun!


With the top off you can see the gooey seedy insides. It was kinda slimy and tiring scooping it all out but fun, too.


The face is sketched out now I gotta carve it up with this little tool here...


Done! He's not a scary pumkin, he's a happy pumpkin! We named him "Big 30" to remind us he was 30 pounds.

Here's me chillin out inside Big 30! Don't worry this is an electric candle, so I'm not gunna burn up or anything.


Bonus Picture: Pumpkin insides. Um, gross? Can somepony get me outta here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment