Thursday, May 19, 2022

Trash Treats

 More fun pictures. This batch has a bunch of flea market pics in it.

Speaking of "markets", we got home from work one day and saw somebody left a pile of groceries outside. Probably from a delivery service or something. This picture was taken... the next morning! All the groceries were still there, and it looked like some neighborhood critters had a little munching. At least the food didn't all go to waste.




I don't know if this picture is clear enough, but that one branch took a solid 90-degree turn. Is that natural? Or is this some kind of clue that this shrub is part of The Matrix?


While this may seem super obvious now that we see it, it's a little amazing that it took Star Wars so long to give Grogu some other-baby friends. I mean, you can't get much cuter than Grogu, but this Baby Wookie and Baby Jawa are trying really hard to be as cute as Grogu.


How old is this truck? Does that seem like forever-ago? Not long enough for some people? Eh, I'm not trying to spin anybody up, I just saw this and thought it was worth getting a picture of it.


Mutant French Fry! It's like a big square, of course I gotta get a picture of that. My friend ate it, it was fine. Just like a regular fry.


Englishtown Flea Market! Once again, our lazy Saturday routine got us there later than we wanted, and most of the outdoor parking lot tables were already being cleared. That busted-up VHS tape is Disney's Pocahontas if you were wondering. It's a good movie, it deserves better than that.


Make sure to have plenty of nightmares, kids! Are you supposed to gift these to kids you hate? As like, a prank?


What a funny title for a book. It's such a simple statement, almost like you don't even need a whole book for that. Just the title alone is enough.


Elsa is all like "Oh wow, I got soooooo wasted last night! Where am I? Where are my shoes?"


Cool to see a Happy Meal toy featuring the moon-headed Mac Tonight. Is it time for him to make a comeback? Throw him in a commercial and see how it goes.


That lamp looks kinda neat, but also kinda like it's too fancy to actually put anywhere. You're not going to "use" it for light, it's just going to look neat somewhere.


I glanced in this one corner of the flea market and all of a sudden it felt like I was in some kind of urban neighborhood. Weird! Like right over that fence would have been someone's yard. For a moment it really felt like I was in a nonsense dream, wasn't I just at a flea market? I guess I'm in a neighborhood now. Okay.


I saw this Borg drone mug and laughed at the thought that after they assimilate so many humans that they would all start drinking coffee. "We are the Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated... right after we get our morning coffee. You DO NOT want to be assimilated before we've had our coffee."


I know that there are a lot of spin-off (pun?) characters from Spider-Man, but it's still funny to see what appears to be Spider-Man except with an obviously female chest. I know it's not him, but certainly there are people that would see this and wonder... Did Spider-Man get bitten by a girl this time?


I Google-translated this and it says "I'm Winnie a goat at heart." which might mean GOAT for Greatest Of All Time, but that's not G.O.A.T. in Spanish, that's C.H.I.V.A. which means... what? Unless plain old "goat" is some kind of other soccer term I don't know about.


Is that a Nerf Gun version of The Mandalorian's disintegration rifle? Let me tell you... when it disintegrates, it disintegrates!


Pirate Deadpool! It's a little crazy that they can make a figure out of such an obscure random thing. I mean, if they wanted to, they could do a Deadpool figure for any type of theme. Why stop at Pirate?


Just a good opportunity to hear the one-liner in your head.
"I will break you."


John Wick figure comes with the dog! Can you imagine the day this figure came out, and like... the store is going to open in 5 minutes? And all of a sudden it's super nervous about everybody going to get it all at once?


Usually random knock-off "Pony" merchandise features knock-off graphics from My Little Pony. So it was a little awesome to see knock-off graphics from the Unstable Unicorns Card Game instead! That unicorn in the bottom right corner.


I'm going to run away before the blue turtle shell seeks this thing out. It's the only Mario Kart I've ever seen, so it must be in first place.


In the series The Boys, they try to convince Starlight to wear this humiliating skimpy outfit, because it's more "merchandise-able" and here it is, on show merchandise! Whoa! Does Amazon know this makes them look... bad? It's an Amazon Exclusive, which kind of leads you to believe Amazon watched the show and fully understands this makes them look like they are sleazy, scummy opportunists. You did watch the show, right, Amazon?


I don't know how old this ad is, but dang, I feel sorry for that little boy. He obviously thought he was going to get a different type of kiss. Heartbreaking.


Knock-off Rilakkuma jewelry. Cute. I couldn't quite think of anything better to say here.


It's always fun to see what the knock-off My Little Pony merchandise is called. This one just says "Cute Horse" Notice that the "3+ Ages" Square looks similar to the actual Hasbro logo, too. Haha! I spotted that... busted!


If you only had one shot.... to be the very best, like no one ever was... Would you take it, or just let it slip?


I can hear the electronically-modulated voice "For this next game, you must pop these bubbles." They also have the actual face masks from Squid Games! Red-hooded jump suits not seen anywhere though.

No comments:

Post a Comment