Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Otter Pops Trouble

 Hi again! I can't think of a clever opening, here's a bunch of pictures I took to share fun comments of.

Did that blue Otter Pops otter take lessons from Pepe Le Pew? Look at the poor red otter! She's freaking out! How does she escape her situation?! What are you doing green otter? Turn around and help her!




$6.59 for a minty-green mini toaster oven? How can I pass on this? I already own a bigger toaster oven... Anybody need a toaster oven?


Well, this picture was from the summer. When I pulled out of the parking spot, my tire was going "THUMPA-THUMPA-THUMPA" and I went out to check if it was flat. Turns out this piece of road tar had peeled off the asphalt and stuck to my tire! Do I even need to mention it was very hot that day? The road peeled off of the road, it was so hot!


Did I mention that I watched the Cobra Kai TV series? It's a sequel to the Karate Kid movies, which came out in the 80's like the Power Rangers. The Cobra Kai series is set in modern times, but we still have new Power Rangers these days, so it's fully believable that those kids could be them. Recruit a team of teenagers with attitude! It makes so much sense that I want it to be real now.


This is a silly picture to post, but it's unusual to see a freshly-opened shipment of Hot Wheels cars. All nicely stacked and organized. All it takes it one "look through" to turn this into a messy pile.


The shop in the mall near us that has the 2nd-hand Lego sets had the Star Wars board game set! This thing was not released in America, but a lot of fans got them online. It was neat looking at all of the micro-figures.


Brilliant thing to include in The Mandalorian. Putting the real-world dad problems into the show makes it so relatable even if he's a bounty hunter with a magical space baby.


What an iconic and memorable moment from the classic Star Trek series! As ridiculous as this seems, we all know about it, right?


Ah, Metroid. What a great game series. The character's name is Samus, not Metroid. Yeah Link has to deal with that, too. His game is The Legend of Zelda, which is also different than the character's name. Is that why Mario is so much more popular? Because they named the game after him?


Adorable Rancor! At least it comes with a Luke, and not the Gamorean Guard. That would have been awkward.


A while ago we saw a kid wearing this text and thought it was inappropriate. But it looks like it's more of a funny meme thing and we shouldn't take it so seriously after all.


I got this pretzel kit on clearance last Easter and finally got around to doing it. It's still good even though I got it a while ago.


It's kind of a messy bit of fun. I added my own sprinkles to it; the Halloween pretzel kit, I got last year, had sprinkles. I only needed the green wafers to cover all the pretzels, so I guess now I need to buy more to use the orange wafers on. That'll be another day's fun.


Nacho Cheese Burger at Wendy's. With Nacho Cheese Fries. No explanation needed, the words "nacho cheese" is all you need to know. Yum.


Sweet! I rolled a "20"! What? You can't read it? Is that fair?


Why haven't they made a ton more Wednesday episodes already?! It's frustrating knowing those kids are growing up when they could have been making more episodes. It could have been this generations "Harry Potter" if they did it right.


To be fair, the guy did not kick me out of the store, but they did close down the GameStop because they did not have an employee scheduled to work after 3. Um... At least they were opened until 3?


Escape Room advent calendar? Do you get a whole month to figure it out? Imagine being trapped in an escape room for a whole month! I still think this is a neat idea.


I bet the Hasbro people wanted so much to put the name Jason Sudeikis on this package, since that's the actor that played this particular otherwise-unnamed Scout Trooper. He had Grogu in the sack and he punched it! Yeah! He also had a bunch of funny dialogue and tries to shoot a can for practice, but misses. Later he gets his arm twisted and broken but we don't technically see him get killed.


This is not even from the Cobra Kai show, but it's from a local Karate Dojo which is obviously fans! They have a similar car in the show with the Cobra Kai logo on the side. What an awesome thing to do!


What an interesting thing to notice, that I seem to be able to glance at an anime picture, and be immediately curious about what's going on with it. It's like a cat person leading around a safari person. I got this picture so I could look it up later, but I guess I forgot about it. Good thing I take pictures to remind myself about these things.


Panera Bread, not Panera Cookie. $3 for one cookie? Can't you buy a whole box of cookies for that much? Ugh I sound like an old pony. Sorry. Eat your one $3 cookie if you want.


I am thankful for: Not having to do homework at the Thanksgiving dinner table.


A long time ago when my friend worked for Lillian Vernon, they used to do sublimated mugs. Here's the same thing on sale at a Michael's art store! He always thought those things looked really good when they were finished. Not sure this would be worth it to make a few custom mugs, but they will surely look amazing if you want it.



You know the Lego flower models are popular when the knock-off companies start making them, too. Busted!


This seems so worth $5! What do you mean, not admissible in a court of law? I can't do my own fingerprints tests? I'll add that this must be so embarrassing to be busted by your brother or sister with this. See?!! I told you they broke the cookie jar!


How is the big bag of dragons so much bigger for only $1 more? It seems like such a better deal! Do you pay extra to have smaller dragons on purpose? Like, is making them smaller more complicated somehow? I'm just being silly.


So funny that the car in those colors is obviously from Jurassic Park. Wait... it's not? But... the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment