Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Trains-formers

 Allllll Abooooaaaarrrdddd! Now leaving, stops at Pictures and Fun Comments. Have your tickets ready.

I came across these Transformers trains, it's from some kind of set where they all combine together to make a giant train robot. Each one looked super cool and all six of them were here at the 2nd & Charles store. I had to take an extra picture of the prices, I didn't believe how expensive they were, either.




Yikes! These trains are like $130-$150... EACH! I'll save you the math, added up, the total for all six of them is $865.25. Somebody call Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath, 'cause that's going off the rails on a Crazy Train!


This is a funny mug for a Dungeon Master, but why? You get to use it once, maybe twice, before all your players quit on you. Dungeons & Dragons is supposed to be fun for everybody, DM and Players both.


Did they make a prostitution anime? I'm sure "Rent-a-Girlfriend" is just a clever trick name to get you to watch it. It must have worked, because I thought the funny part of this picture is that it's Season "2". So it was good enough to keep going with the premise.


The new Disney Lorcana expansion set has Anna from Frozen all dressed up like a warrior of some kind. So it's like fan fiction, but it's a real Disney thing. So... what does that make it? Fun, I guess. It's neat when they make Disney stuff where all the characters from all the things can play together, like Hercules and Encanto.


Had to replace a headlight on the car, and the Walmart had the bulbs behind glass? What an odd thing to protect with glass. There must be something I don't know about. They no longer have a book thing to find the right size bulb, the employee had to use the computer on his phone to find it. He might have just used Google, I don't know.


My friends made a big deal that I HAD to try the Redwood Smoke Shack beef ribs. It's only on Saturday, and only until they sell out, which is quick. I forgot what it was per-pound, but this one rib with a couple of sides was around $50. Not the type of thing you do all the time, but wow, was it good. Seriously, [insert most amazing adjective] delicious.


They opened up a Bob's Discount Furniture in Chesapeake! Right next to my friends in Virginia Beach. So we had to go in and check it out.


If you didn't know, this is Bob. The one you see on the commercials. He's hanging out in the lounge making you comfortable while you shop for something to sit on.


Little cups of FREE ice cream? Yes, please! How nice is that? If you don't believe me, go into a Bob's Discount Furniture store, and get some yourself!


This lamp with the interlocking circles looked awesome. Not sure where I'd put it, but it's still neat. Also it was $250. This place is famous for having low prices, I don't know how much cool lamps are supposed to cost. Is $250 good?


Only $400 for this super comfy soft chair. Sooooo soft and comfy!


It's not weird, this dresser gave me its permission to touch it. This thing looks so fancy. Makes me want to um... need furniture, if that make sense.


This bed has a flip-down drink holders with little bendable phone things, too. Like a car! But it's a bed.


After we left Bob's we wandered over to a nearby thrift shop. I thought it was fun that I knew the correct pronunciation for this classical music artist is "Vagner" with a "V". Even if it's spelled with a "W". Like some kind of secret code.


Sooooo funny to see a floppy disk holder at the thrift shop. Who would even have a use for this? Do they not know what this is for? A floppy disk only held 1.44 MB of data, a lot less than this single picture file!


Another fun picture, this thrift store had a lake next to it, and this fishing pole is in the window to it. Coincidence?


Hahahahaha! This crazy "toy" was at the thrift store, no surprise. Apparently, you put real live crickets in it, and as they move around, they drive the toy around the room. I'm sure that's perfectly fine. No danger of releasing crickets all over the place.


Caught in a giant "what do we want for diner" debate among a large group of people, which is always fun, we wound up ordering B-Dubs to go. Buffalo Wild Wings, that is. It's not a place we've been to a lot, but we now have a much higher appreciation of them. Their Blazin' hot sauce was HOT! Like, almost un-eat-able hot. Which is a good thing, sort of. Normally a restaurant says they have "hot" foods and it's hardly hot at all, but BWW is the real deal. We managed to finish them, but it wasn't easy!


Argh. Lego failed again. The house from Encanto is a character and has a name, Casita. Yet here on the package it says again simply "Madrigal House". I find that a little disrespectful, but I guess nobody at Disney noticed either, so... whatever. Sorry, Casita.


Well, we know what happened to Johnny Thunder, famous Lego adventurer. From the picture on the package, it looks like he was probably stalked and killed by a tiger, while another adventurer took pictures and a video of it. Yikes. That tiger looks ready to pounce! What were they thinking with that picture?


What a neat idea, a little passport to stamp at the different Lego stores! Are there any other stores that could be fun to do this type of thing at?


Parked in the little downtown area in Virginia Beach, getting a picture of the new city um... logo. Should every city have a logo? I like it.


Don't forget where you parked, moron. Haha See what I did there?


Is it odd for them to have a Phazon Suit version of Samus figure, and a regular power armor picture on the package? I thought it was a mistake, but I guess not.


Happy Birthday for my friend, Texas Roadhouse gives you a free appetizer. There was an email involved, I think he signed up for something a while ago. Gotta get the fried pickles!


I don't know the reason, but Texas Roadhouse now has the peanuts in bags. Make sure to grab some on the way out! Is this better, or somehow worse?


How cool is this Transformer named Silverbolt? He turns into a wolf with like, wings. Super cool. He's a werewolf that can fly and doesn't need a full moon or anything.


I was in a mood and picked up the minty-colored mermaid chest in the candy aisle in the art store. It was on sale. Do kids need all this stuff to go with the candy these days? Well, I guess it's better to get a bunch of cute mermaid stuff, as long as you are getting candy anyway. I mostly wanted the minty chest.


It oddly gave my friend a smile to see the local lawyer commercials, when he went and visited his family in another state. You grow up seeing Joel Bieber on TV commercials a lot, and when you see it, it's a small feeling of seeing an old friend. Wild, right? I mean, we don't know him at all, except by the commercials. His new ads had the cutest little dog! Bunky!


Snow White versus The Giant? How fair is that? It looks like Snow White is aware that her apple is poisoned, so she might have a fair chance after all.


I saw this Calico Critters set and all of a sudden I missed going to the New York Toy Fair. It's been several years since we've gone to those, if they still even do them. They always had a fun booth and friendly people. Those little nerd glasses look cute. I kind of want this set just for the one pair of glasses. Who does that?

No comments:

Post a Comment