Monday, August 24, 2026

Dancing Klingons

Whoops that's quite a wait. Sorry for the delay in posting, thanks again for checking back. Still trying to settle into new routines. Um...  Dancing back to share some pictures and comments. Pop culture type of stuff. Well, stuff we kinda like, anyway.

Even though we are pretty sure The Masked Singer is 100% scripted at this point, we still enjoy watching it. Who cares if it's not really a true competition show; they did a Star Trek theme episode and the backup dancers were the whole thing that night. Klingons dancing with a Cat Witch!




Check out funny heavy metal Fluttershy. (yay). The party shorts are more in line with Pinkie Pie's personality. It's neat to see new merch for this now-old show.


Hahaha. That's evil. Some Star Wars collectors buy two of a thing, one to open and mess around with, and another to keep fresh in the package. Here's a package with two of the same ship! So now they are making those people buy four of them. Ha. At least this is a cool ship.


Cute little cow trying to earn some suck-up points with the aliens. Good luck.


Ouch. At least this package of Oreos is honest about the nutritional content of the sandwich cookies. Truly the Stuf of Doom.


She's not invisible, she just turns into clear diamonds. That would be silly to think she'd be invisible but then wear that outfit. I've already pointed out, before, that it's kinda neat that her name is Emma Frost but her powers have nothing to do with ice.


Kitties and puppies don't grow on trees. They grow in flowers, in the ground, apparently.


Even the claw machines pander to 80's collector culture. That's Penny from the Inspector Gadget cartoon.


This pic is back from the first Saturday in May. Everybody know what happens the first Saturday in May? If you do, you know how much I spent for all these comic books.


A funny concept. It's a backpack Medusa. So you're not looking at it, but everybody following behind you better watch out! Or... Not... Watch out? I mean, look away!


My friend was a fan of Neopets, back when it was like, the thing to waste time at work with. I think I already had a picture with the paradox Star Trek Tarot cards, but in case I didn't, you think there's some real science behind Tarot cards?


This side-character in the Conan The Barbarian movie has one of the coolest moments. He's the guy crying when Conan suffers a loss. The wizard guy asks why he's crying, and this guy says "He is Conan, he will not cry... So I cry for him!"


This was the first bit of merch I saw for the new He-Man, from the new movie. Now they have to split the merch between the classic versions and the new versions. Which is kinda a weird thing to notice.


One of these times, I'm going to ask Carvel to write a whole poem on the top of a cake. Y'know, just so I can get maximum extra frosting.


Um.... Isn't the chocolate part normally on the bottom? We have a friend who always insists on flipping the Carvel Ice Cream Cake over, so the vanilla is on the bottom. Not this time!


I still haven't seen the new Supergirl movie. Is this guy from the band KISS? Does Supergirl fight the band KISS?


Yikes. Kirby with the cloth on his head and a sweeping broom. There was an episode of Survivor where one of the players casually used the term do-rag and the other person freaked out about that being a terrible word to use.


Meet Burger. Not... Meat Burger. Is this dog food made with meat burgers?


Sweeping off the roof? The rain refuses to help, so get my friend a broom.


There's so much pine needles in the gutters, for so long, that trees are starting to grow! 


Whew! Here's the after-picture. Nothing a good pair of gloves and a little bit of effort won't fix.


Yowza. This odd hair braid in the parking lot looked like a snake for just a moment. These are expensive, right? I've never bought any hair braids.


From a distance I thought somebody left a penny on this chair in the store, but when I looked closer, it was just a cardboard circle. I got a good laugh out of it.


Fire Ring? Looks like a Metal Ring. That's not made outta fire.


How much to pave over the whole yard? Y'know... So we don't have to mow it at all. Just buy a few tiles at a time, eventually you'll have covered the whole yard.


Hilarious Poor-Puppy on the package. Maybe they deserved it?


Nilla Nummies. Is it cool to put the cute nickname on the package itself? I don't remember fully, but I'm pretty sure they never said "Nilla Nummies" in the Mandalorian and Grogu movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment