Monday, May 10, 2021

Columbus Farmers Market again part 2

 Another bunch of pictures from the Columbus Farmer's Market. We were not shopping for farmers, it's just called that. It's really a flea market. Hmm.. but we were not shopping for fleas either. Sorry for using that same joke I used last time, but it's still good, right?

This was a very odd little nook. I was wondering If I could get this with one picture, and I think I did. You can clearly see that door just leads to the other side of the wall there. Did this use to be a closet? Flea markets can have some hobbled-together-style architecture, but this looks like a pretty professionally-built part of the building.



Who wants their team to have zombie cheerleaders? Isn't that like, an insult to the team somehow? Hmm, might be for Halloween decorations only. There's a whole bunch of strange sports team characters in this picture. Maybe these are perfect for... somebody, somewhere.


Right on the package: Mini Monster Truck. Those things don't go together. I can't be Mini and Monster, can it? Sure it can!


Ooooh! The currently-named Washington Football Team has moved away from the old mascot and probably-offensive team name. So it's just a bit shocking to see the logo on a... baby bib. Yikes! I would never do it, but it's a funny thought to suggest you give this to a whiny fan who wanted them to keep the name as "Redskins".


YES! This exactly. I'm pretty sure money CAN buy me a lot of happiness. Someone want to give me a chance to prove that wrong? Can I be a scientist trying to prove that theory? Who would fund that research? Also, this sign was in the Amish shop, so.... it's extra funny thought that Amish people would have made this sign.


There's a clock in the middle of that scale. What kind of mad science is this? are we weighing with time somehow? That plant weighs about 10 after 10.


Who else's house does this? Like, you can't keep it clean for one whole day. Or... just never clean your house and hang this on your front door. It could mean the other form of "yesterday" where it refers to an ambiguous moment from the past.


I saw these cool lantern posts and got the funny thought that they would look cool in my Animal Crossing island. How do I buy these and get them into my Nintendo Switch?


After the Covid Era is passed, this will be a lunch I will eagerly look forward to. It's been quite a while since I had the Amish Pulled Pork Sandwich but I'm sure it will be just as awesome as I remember.


Saw this Mermaid Hello Kitty Pez and thought it was funny that cats like fish, right? And this Hello Kitty would go crazy in circles trying to get it's own tail! It feels like I might have said something similar before about a mermaid cat.


Chocolate mold figures. Check out that crazy green chocolate crocodile. Or alligator? How can you tell the difference? Which one tastes like chocolate?


Eating poop candy? Are we skipping a step here? Don't you have to eat regular candy... and THEN it's poop? Wouldn't it be funny if it really had just regular poop in it, and you'd spit it out and yell "Oh gross! Why would they do that!!!" And then it's like; yeah... YOU bought it, it clearly says POOP on it.


Are these signs going to be worth something after the pandemic is "over"? It's funny to think this might wind up at a... hahaha... flea market! It's already here!


When my friend was growing up, he would mix up his ice cream with various colors and flavors of sprinkles and toppings, and pretend he was making "Magic Potions". Seeing this giant display of spell ingredients was fun to him, but also funny about it was that it was in the Amish shop. And they probably would not find it funny with the magic spell stuff.


This is only going to be interesting for us, but we took the picture anyway. What you are looking at is a single-head Barudan embroidery machine that LOOKS like it should be a multi-head machine. You can see the typical single-head machines behind it. Why was this one different? Very strange to us, I can understand why you don't find this interesting though.


Saw these crispy noodles and remembered how we used to always get them with Chinese food diners, but have not had them in such a looooong time! Later, when we were driving away, we wondered... why we didn't just get some?


When you buy a laptop from the flea market, that has all kinds of viruses and malware on it, you can get them removed at the flea market! Poetry of the flea market.


I don't remember cool battle armor Qui-Gon Jinn. He's got a particular set of skills, of course. I remember getting a picture of Qui-Gon last time and doing the whole speech, but I don't think it was a cool battle armor version.


If you are wondering if it's cool to cosplay as Star Trek characters, there is show-evidence that the characters themselves cosplayed in actual episodes. Do you think Captain Picard went to any Dixon Hill conventions? He HAS the costume for it!


Always a challenge to get a picture of something in a reflective glass cabinet. Trust us, this Cheetara was super adorable. She is NOT a Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats...... HOOOOO! Sorry for the lame juvenile joke.


Are these your little ponies, or My Little Ponies? I think I spot a Miny over there!


I feel like I've seen this before and might have taking this picture already. Flea markets are like that, I guess. Who wouldn't want the Gold Smurf in that package? Can I buy just that Gold Smurf? Oh, just now saw that original sketch! Cool!


While checking out the fun cat-names Purrsephone and Meowlody, I saw it said they are Freaky and Fabulous. Yikes! "Freaky" might not mean what they thought it meant. Are those werecat sisters going to get all freaky with you?


I was pretty sure that Dale Earnhardt drove the number 3 car, but when I looked it up to make sure, it seems like there's a new guy driving the number 3 car now named Austin Dillon. That's cool and all, if they don't want to retire numbers in Nascar, I mean, there's only so many numbers for cars driving around a track, but it's not so good for the merchandise I guess. Because now this number is for more than the one guy.


There was a cards shop in the flea market. I was going to just grab a picture so we could zoom in on the text, but of course that text is way too small to read on the actual cards, how could I possibly believe you could have seen it in a picture like this?


Pokemon cards, too. Seriously, try finding a booster pack anywhere. Why are they all sold out? Are people like this ramping up the singles prices? Surely that can't be the reason. I have to believe that buying up ALL of the packs everywhere is not worth the one or two awesome super-limited rare card's value. I was too lazy to ask the guy about it though.


Ah, Vegita. He saw that the villain Babidi was possessing his friends to fight them, and the possessed "friends" were getting a power boost from it. So he voluntarily let himself get possessed in order to defeat Goku with the extra strength. Of course he shrugged off the mind control easily but still only cared about defeating his rival, despite it being the villain's plan. That's what we like about Vegita, he never gives up no matter how many times his friend Goku beats him.


Slime Pit He-Man! Once upon a time, they made a playset where a skeleton claw holds down a victim while a dinosaur skull poors slime all over them. In the comics, this "turned them evil". In reality, the slime ran out of the playset, ruined carpets all across the world, parents complained for carpet repairs, and it became a huge disaster for Mattel. This is where we insert the camera shot of Skeletor arching his head back in laughter. AH HAHAHA!


Do they have problems with people touching those? Enough to have to put up a sign? I know that looks like Spiderman, but it's very creepy and certainly I had no thoughts about touching them to begin with. No sign needed. Does a simple Spiderman jump suit point out the unrealistic proportions of a typical mannequin?

No comments:

Post a Comment