Thursday, June 22, 2023

Objective Surprise

 Another batch of pictures from wherever.

Mind blown. I wound up with this dartboard of unknow origin, and here I see it in the background of an Everybody Loves Raymond episode. They were playing ping pong in the basement. Does this technically count as a cameo? Can objects do cameos?




The action figure is doing the now famous "Super Hero Landing" pose! A common conundrum during action movies because it's part kind-of goofy but also part mega-awesome. Like a one-liner, but with a pose.


I had a pulled pork ciabatta bread sandwich from Wawa's. Ciabatta bread is like guacamole, where I recently discovered it and I'm like "yeah, I know it's new to me, but I think I really like ciabatta bread!" Guacamole was the same. See? You can try new foods and have it be a great thing.


Saw this Little Mermaid kite and thought it would be fun to fly it at the beach. Would that make her part flying fish?


At the garden center and see these cool yellow flowers are called snapdragons. Oh, snap!


These monster things were called Aquilegia. I'm not sure how to pronounce that, but it looks like it's fun to try and say. Ahhh-kwee-ledg-ya!


Star Wars Monopoly based on the "Dark Side" characters. But also a sort of sad illustration of modern Star Wars lack of vision, direction, or awareness. The Boardwalk space, which is the most expensive property in regular Monopoly, is changed to be Reva. Who is the bad guy in the most recent Obi-Wan series. Except in the series, it's revealed that she's actually been a good guy the whole time. It's like, did they even watch their own show before making this? 


My friend doesn't like the Pixar Cars series, because he can't get over the lack of people. Nothing to do with the stories or characters, just the world-logic thing. Maybe we could try watching it again and not take it as seriously. Anyway, it was funny to see a fetish gothic schoolgirl car. Whaaaaatt?


They put Moff Gideon in a El Camino! Fans of Breaking Bad get the joke. They usually call this character "Darth Fring" based on the actor's role.


Sure. Giant dancing Pepsi Can dancing in the Walmart. Did I wander into the new season of The Masked Singer? WHO IS THAT!


This crazy Trix Rabbit is getting in the habit of making me laugh. Ambushed in the cereal aisle!


I couldn't figure out what this Squishmallows was supposed to be. Maybe spicy french fries? Those aren't usually pink though. 


Did Powerade see this?! As hilarious as this is for a pet, I'm sure if I worked for the real Powerade I'd be furious they said the flavor was literally "Fresh Garbage." Hahahahahaha!


A friend was questing for Life Savers, and I was wondering if they sold them in all-pineapple rolls. Did I remember that was a real thing, or just something I wanted, based off of the pineapple being the best flavor?


Did they think naming sunflower seeds out of the gross-est part of eating sunflowers would work? Gross!

I picked up the new Cover Girl figure which was a bit of a gamble due to the inconsistent face paint applications and eco-friendly paper box where you can't see it before you buy it. Not bad. Cover Girl was an odd low-key favorite from my youth, because the unique character background of being a super model who decided to fight bad guys instead. Back in the 80's that was much more interesting. And "Cover Girl" is seriously a clever name for a G.I.Joe. 


While watching a cooking show, I had a funny thought of mixing eggs into my ice cream. Cadbury Creme Eggs. I couldn't stop being giddy about it and had to try!


The chocolate shells did not blend exactly, more like crushed into chip pieces. And if you even need me to tell you, this was just as awesome as you think it would be.


I've never seen Attack on Titan (that's a whole 'nother thing... as an amine fan I should have seen it, right?), but isn't it about giant zombies eating people or something? How is that okay for a Hello Kitty crossover? Maybe I should watch it already.


Rainy day at the mall, but found it funny there was a Water Energy card from the Pokemon card game on the ground. Coincidence?


The squirrels are shy this year, too. But ocassionally I'll get one to take a treat. Have a Where's Waldo picture as you try and find the squirrel in this tree.


The new Little Mermaid set is giant and overwhelming in a "why?" sort of way. It certainly looks cool. But again... why did they need to make it so... much?


Well, here's an unexpected visitor. A regular 'ole earthworm is crawling across the carpet!


Crawl up on the tissue so we can gently set you outside where you belong. I may not vacuum often, but there's still not enough dirt in here for you.


Excuse me! Do funny names for fireworks um... work?


Neighbor Hater. Looks like they are talking about only the noise. And not intended for other types of damage to them or their houses.


Do you think the alien ship has a gift shop with little human people like this? Could you imagine!


The party store had a section with DVDs with year-you-were-born celebrity and news info. Which is fun, but would you really remember stuff from the year you were born? Maybe you'd remember stuff from your teenage years better.


The earliest one we could find was 1929. Wow that's a long time ago! That's only a couple of years after the actual television set was invented!


I think this was supposed to be for the March 10th promo, you know, abbreviating Mar.10 looks like it says "Mario"? But it's still up months later. I can't fault them, I've been a slacker about things like that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment