Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Guarded Pictures

 Beware of the pictures! Not really, but that matched the first picture so I said it.

You are powerless against the cute-ness. The Guard Chihuahua works in different ways. You'll be immobilized and unable to do anything but squee at the cute dog.




This shirt is totally me. I always tend to imagine crazy scenarios and can be almost paralized with indecision. I feel like I've been using a lot of big words today, for example.


Big expensive complicated tabletop game with anime characters. It's just that most of those games are typically from European designers, who wouldn't use the anime style art. The games are expensive because they spend a lot of effort on the game design and graphics, it's not just the box and game pieces that you are paying for.


Sure, Marvel has the consistency of characters and universe, but DC gets to do a lot of variants. Some that don't even make any sense, like "DC Bombshells" which is based off of the WW2 girly-art they would paint on the side of planes and bombs. Injustice is another one where Superman kind of loses it and kills a bunch of villains, so everything gets all mixed up.


The comic shop had these cat pictures on the wall I had to share. I've taken a picture of it before, but you can see the giant puzzle up there with, no kidding, over 40,000 pieces.


Here's how they sell single Pokemon cards now-a-days. The cabinet just has the cards in it, and no prices can be seen.


Instead of putting the price on the card, there's a tablet nearby that has that info on it. This is also connected to the internet, so basically everyone on a computer can "look" at the cards in the cabinet!


Hey there's a neat way to carry your re-usable bag. Here in New Jersey they don't give plastic bags in stores anymore, so you have to bring in your own. Might as well be a cute thing.


Do the rules say they have to be the standard polyhedral dice? Here's some wacky themed dice that can roll numbers in a different way.


While playing some Animal Crossing, I got some advice from Pascal that was funny enough to share. Is it possible to describe a spider in a good way?


Saw the new Guardians of The Galaxy movie. I think I'd fit right in with this group of characters. But pretty much everybody can say that, can't they? The movie was great and, unlike the rest of the Marvel movies, it felt less like an episode of a TV series and more like an actual movie for a change. 


You can buy just the cannoli shells? That's the best part of the cannoli!


How are walkie-talkies still a thing? Don't these kids have cell phones? I liked them when I was a little-er pony, but it seems like these should not exist anymore.


Is the charm of the S'more because of the cobbled-together recipe? It's like a not-so-secret formula. Buying a kit feels like it's cheating somehow.


I'm confused, do they want me to come on in, or exit? What should I do?!


Seeing Kermit and Miss Piggy made me smile, so I hope it also makes you smile to see them. I can say from personal experience as a minty-colored pony, it's not easy being green.


This image of the new live-action Little Mermaid caught my eye, and I'm looking at the tube top, and how it matches the curves of her chest, and I'm thinking... maybe the cartoon Ariel's seashells actually cover MORE up? Ugh I can't believe I noticed that, sorry. Can you see little girls dressing like this for Halloween?


Oh here's where Star-Lord left his helmet. If you watch the new movie, you might remember he had one of these things, and it might make you scream at the screen in frustration when the character in the movie forgets he has it.


Squishmallow Mothra?! AWESOME. Where are the singing twin girls to go along with this?


The Jawas were not stealing the droids, they were recycling!


It was so obvious and lame, but the "good dog" sub-plot of the Guardians of The Galaxy movie was still a home-run moment.


Here's a My Hero Academia pillow blanket set, and the school motto is "Plus Ultra", but on the pillow with the strap covering it, it looks like it might say "PLUSH"-Ultra instead. Get it? Plush? Because... it's a pillow?


Here's a new figure style that looked... yummy? They're cookies! Cute.


Finally tried the new place that opened around here, Mission BBQ. Check out that pile of wood over there for the smokers.


Maybe it's been a long time since I've had pulled pork, so my opinion might be unfair, but this was absolutely amazing. There were six different sauces to try.


Here's the other side of the caddy so you can see the flavors. We wound up using the KC Classic mostly, that's probably what you're most used to being Barbeque Sauce flavor, and it was very similar to the Trapper Smokehouse at Busch Gardens. The Honey Heat was pretty good, too.


What kitchen tool is a Muddler? Hey, we need a muddler for this... whatever we're doing to dinner.


Toss Pillows? Do they mean Throw? Is there a difference?


Waterproof camera that uses actual film? Where do you get that these days? How do you get it developed? So many questions.


Do you get points for honesty? Should you? I'm not sure if this is a good idea.


Um... this looks interesting but pretty sure Bob Ross never did embroidery. It's possible he did, and I don't know about it.


Everyone is equal when they play the games. Or something like that, I don't remember exactly. It's the calm, yet terrifying, Front Man for the Squid Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment