Thursday, July 6, 2023

Over-Exaggeration

 Boom! Pictures! Boom! Fun comments!

Something called "Dino Finale" makes me question the over-selling of that title. I mean, the dinosaurs went extinct, so is this thing going to be so big, it will wipe us all out? If that was the case, why would they need to sell more than one of these? Who would have thought you could buy planetary extinction at a Walmart?




Heated jacket?! We're in the future! I knew it would happen one day.


Squirt Guns for only $1 each. I had a funny thought; that I could buy dozens of these and hide them all around the house. You know, taped under tables, inside cabinets, between the couch cushions, that sort of thing. And it could be like one of those movies where the undercover master assassin has a shootout in the house where you can just reach out and grab one at any time.


What if I want to play some Country Music, or Classical, or maybe some R&B? Can these only play Rock music?


I'm pretty sure I posted a sign with the military letter call-outs before. Wouldn't it be cool to find out who is the one specific person to have matched the words up? What an odd but cool legacy. Are there clues among the words? There's some names like Charlie, Mike, and Oscar. Probably not Romeo and Juliet, that's a play. Were they a Yankee? Born in November? Did they drink lots of whiskey?


Did this already happen? I mean, did we already have a supervillain as President? Kidding. But you just know that if Loki somehow ran for president, he'd be certain to win, over whatever other candidates were up against him. Because regular politicians are worse than supervillains.


WHAT?! "Meat Claws"?! That's so harsh! Ouch.


That box has wheels! How much extra are you paying for box wheels? 


I was aware of the DC/RWBY comic books, but it looks like they made a comic movie, too! Another reminder for me that there's probably a bunch of RWBY episodes I need to catch up on.


I wonder if that Bandicoot is going to... Crash... that car?


This looks like it's kinda neat but I think you could come up with a bunch more options and roll regular dice for numbers you could match to a list. Or maybe put 'em up on a big 'ole spinning wheel? 


Be careful who you prank. I know a couple of people who would never forgive you if you put a fake roach under a fake cookie. It might traumatize them for life. For real, not kidding, it would be a terrible thing to do to them.


What is the deal with collectible Fisher-Price Little People? Are these the most adorable things ever? I hope they continue to make a lot of these from all kinds of properties. And unlike POP! Figures, it looks like you can actually play with these. 


I saw these old Lego sets, from 2018, in a specialty store in Princeton and was thinking wow, that's cool. But the price on the bottom was $55! So... they are also very aware they are valuable old sets, too. Also explains why they were still there.


Free Wifi, yeah cool. I'm looking at the Palmer Square logo and thinking what a neat design it is. I'm a bit of a logo nerd sometimes.


What a funny name for a show. "Malice in the Palace" sounds like a joke name they'd use in a The Simpsons episode, but there it is, on a real thing.


Isn't Charlie Harper the name of the guy from Two and a Half Men? He's alive and writing books, now! Winning!


Pretty sure I DO NOT want to peek inside this book Fascism: a Graphic Guide. That's some graphics I don't need to see.


They are building a Mission BBQ right next to the Raising Canes! This might be the best meal-spot around here. You can only eat one lunch, but I want to go to both!


Hey, Batman might need to go to the mall. He takes a low-profile car but can't help to put a bat symbol on it anyway.


Whoops! That dress might be a size too big for that mannequin. This is now called a Wardrobe Malfunction.


Lego made a new Temple of Doom set, but it was cancelled due to... unknown things. The 2nd-hand Lego store had the old set in stock though.


Why collect the minifigures when you can collect cards? Wait, should that have been the other way? Why collect cards when you can collect the minifigures? Eh, either way it sounds about right.


Every time I go here I ask about the Vidiyo album tiles, and they act like I'm crazy. I finally see some on the tile wall. Now I have to figure out how to make a list of the ones I don't have.


Space watch, offer expires in... 1988! That's an old box! Nobody from 1988 saved boxes. Almost nobody. I mean, there's some right in front of me. So somebody saved the box.


Can't make an accurate old set without the baseplate. There's no substitution for that piece! I wonder why they don't do this anymore, it seems like such an easy way to make a set twice as big, instantly.


Art based off of Lego, which can also be considered art. Whoa!


Some spicy shirt designs at a Hot Topic. My friend wonders if that's a new anime he needs to check out. I mean, if you want to wear the shirt, you gotta have seen the show at least, right?


I like the Doctor Aphra character design as a Star Wars version of Indiana Jones, searching for Force relics. But I also hear some of the actual stories she's had are kind complicated and odd. It would be so much easier if there was a movie I could watch.


Tears of The Kingdom version of Link. Reaching for... dem rupees! No need for me to tell you how awesome the game is. You already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment