Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Don't Chew That!

 Random pictures to chew on.

Covid Heroes! Thanks to all the medical people! I'm serious when I give thanks, but this is for your dog to CHEW ON. What?! I'm not sure whether to laugh about this or get upset. Those doctors saved lives! They don't deserve to be chewed on.




Digital camera, ages 3+! You might have to help them post the pictures online in a blog like this.


Playmobil has a new line called Wiltopia, supposedly made with "sustainable materials". So they make a bunch of cool nature animals with it. The clever packaging lets you touch them to confirm it's pretty much the same type of plastic-feeling. I saw the squirrels and yeah, I had to get the squirrels.


Plushie... pinecone? So odd, but cute. I was tempted to get it, because it's so unique, but it was also $35 for this tiny thing. So... about as prickly as a real pinecone, afterall, and I put it back down.


This clearance section with school supplies had a karaoke machine in it. What kind of school would that go to?!


They were painting lines in the new warehouse and my friend stepped out of the cafeteria right onto it! That fast drying paint was not fast enough. They thought lunch was over and didn't think it was necessary to block the door.


It dried quickly so he did not leave yellow footprints everywhere, but it took a couple of weeks to shake this paint off of the bottom of the shoe. Honestly, looks like it's about time for some new shoes anyway.


Got to play the beta version of the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. The screen still shook when you fired the gun, but for some reason, the effect was not as dizzying this time. I'd need to play it some more to see if I could stand it. When I thought to check if there was an option to turn that off, The beta had already ended, so I'm not sure about that, either.


That rather... thin figure of Jessica Rabbit is not very accurate to her on-screen appearance. She's not bad, she's just drawn that way!


Wow. It's unexpectedly nice to see some actual "instructions" on how to use the recycle bin. Only now do I realize that nobody really tells you what to recycle. You just have to "know". The funny part about this is I zoomed-in to read it and it turns out this is for New York City residents, and it's posted here in New Jersey. Probably still good, but what's up NJ? You can't do your own instructions? Slackers!


A whole pallet of a Target Exclusive POP! Figure, spotted at the Ollie's. This character Karre is from the Star Wars: Visions series, which is a selection of short anime-style episodes of various things that may not actually be considered "real" Star Wars, but are still cool to watch.


Cute Goku from Dragon Ball Z! There's a small slot in the back of his head which indicates this is a bank. So like his Spirit Bomb move, he can store up a bunch of "energy" and release it all at once for a devastating... "Purchase Attack!"


A few years ago, this cartoon series Rick and Morty got real McDonald's to re-release it's Szechuan Dipping Sauce for Chicken McNuggets! For real! Like the character raved about it so much in the episode that fans demanded it, and McDonald's did it. Look at how happy Rick is here, like, even he can't believe it.


This Laser Eyes Cat looked like it was so much fun, I had to flip a couple of pages. And when I saw the Star Trek page, well that gets a picture to share. Notice it's a Next Generation style Enterprise-D bridge layout behind that captain's chair.


I'll be nice and just leave this picture here for you to make your own jokes about. I mean, just the concept of Disney Princess Finger Puppets... Y'know what, make your own jokes. I'm not touching that.


I was so tempted by this idea, that I went ahead and bought the Twix Seasoning. Sure enough, it tastes just like somebody mashed up Twix Bars into a fine powder. We sprinkled it on some ice cream and it was pretty good!


I know they don't actually mean like... real lead. Like, this has 50% more poison! But it says that on the package, so maybe it does?


I wonder what E.T. would have done with a modern cell phone. "E.T. phone home" would have gone quite differently these days, you think?


Speaking of phones, this Borg alcove phone holder was almost an instant-YES! Even though all it does is um... hold your phone. It doesn't even charge it, like it would the Borg Drone waiting in it. It was also $40. Yikes! Resistance was not futile.


I didn't recognize this particular Starship Enterprise, and then saw it was from the Strange New Worlds series. I was so shaken by the disaster that Star Trek: Discovery unleashed on the franchise, that I have not yet seen Strange New Worlds, but I heard it's alright, so maybe I'll see it one day.


That's some trick-shooting, Link! The arrow is on the outside of the bow. That's not how it normally is fired, right?


I mean, it's cool on the shirt, but the giant Izod Alligator on this hat looked so silly!


I don't know why I found it so funny that this sign frame is being held up by Nacho Cheese Sauce. Am I that much of a Nachos fan? Hey, my friend is holding up this sign!


Um... no. Sorry Snake Eyes, you can't just dress up in a Cobra shirt and go undercover. They're going to recognize you still. Also, in a bit of reverse-wrong-ness, Cover Girl's bio card says "Her self-assurance and stunning good looks reduce most men to stuttering fools." Although I'm not sure how they can say "she's really pretty" these days without it coming out wrong.


I don't even know this quote, and I already think it's awesome. Looks like it's from Dragon Ball Z.


There's a full-blown rocks store at the mall? This massive thing was in the window with a price tag of... $7000! Yes: Seven Thousand dollars. If you need me to spell it out for you.


I mean, they are just rocks, but still cool. It's not like they made a bunch of them in a factory or anything. I mean, not technically. The Earth made them, no factory required. This cool tower thing was $45.50.


When you think about it, each one is totally unique, you'll not find another one just like it. Some of these must be very hard to find; this one bit was priced at $61!


Hey! Is that Dragon Glass? Anybody need to kill a White Walker? These rocks are more common and were only $15 each. I bet if they knew about the Game of Thrones thing, they might be able to charge a little more for the reference.


Bin in the middle with tons of little rocks. I could make so many fun comments about a lot of these, like I'm standing next to QRTZ with Inclusion, so even rocks can be "woke". And who can not notice Lava rocks? Spread them on your carpet and play The Floor is Hot Lava for real!


Okay, too many pictures of rocks, I get it. But I had to get one last picture because this rock has it's own theme song which um... rocks! As soon as I saw the Tiger's Eye, I had that song stuck in my head the rest of the afternoon. You know the song, from the movie.... Rocky?


They made a Lego set for the TV Series Queer Eye, a show about a group of people giving a social-makeover to a socially-challenged person. Not only does the set include the various hosts of the show, but it even includes a Minifigure that gets the makeover! You can see the mullet/bad sweater change to a better haircut and snappier clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment