Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Minty Holder

 Sparlky pics! Just regular old random pics once more.

I'm not a candle pony, but this thing was so sparkling that I was seriously tempted to get it, and a candle, to see how cool it would look with the light flickering all over it.




This mermaid has wings? My first thought it: Neat! I've never seen that before! But then it's like... oh... um... why? Why would she need wings underwater? Or... where exactly would she fly to? Another ocean? 


Care Bears! We care... about GOLD. These bears should have like, money signs, bags with money signs, and maybe cash registers or something on their tummies.


Fast & Furious! Brian's Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII. If it's Brian's car, why is Dom on the package? Shouldn't this have a picture of Brian? It's like if it was Luke Skywalker's X-Wing but the box would show Obi-Wan Kenobi instead.


I guess I'm backed up with pics, and I posted this to be too late for anybody, but it's neat that Walmart is trying to do some kind of free Lego set deal. Typically you'd have to go to a Lego Store to get the free set with purchase type of deals. I mean, this sounds complicated, but at least they are trying.


So many boxes of Cinnamon French Toast, but no Strawberry Milkshake to be found. We heard there was a few new flavors of Frosted Flakes and wanted to try the Strawberry Milkshake one, but it was impossible to find.


What? Maybe your Doritos chip is hot? This is the perfect amount of stupid that flips it right over into hilarious. I mean, I like hot stuff, so personally I'd want them all to be hot. But I can imagine people having fun with this.


Why does the store-generic version of Frosted Flakes get away with still being called Frosted Flakes? Tony the Tiger is about to go to town on that Goggled, Scarf & Mittens Polar Bear! Is that... Tony the Polar Bear?


Darth Vader in the advent calendar is wearing the beach tank top that he wore in the recently-released Lego Star Wars Vacation Special! Check him out building a sand castle of his Mustafar Castle!


I think I heard somewhere that they are doing a Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas special... oh, duh... there's a logo for it right on this box! Do you think they will all hang ornaments on Groot?! I wonder what Star-Lord has on his Xmas mix tape?


There was a Pokemon Trading Card Game advent calendar, too! I'm not sure why I didn't snatch one up right away. It's sure to have exclusive cards and what-not, but the box was not very clear exactly on what was inside. Like, don't you know already? It seemed to think.


I was going to put some funny comment here about Luisa holding a donkey. What's another word I could use for "donkey"? I can't believe they have a figure of Luisa with a big (donkey) in her arms!


Saw this figure of Baroness at a Five Below, and I gotta say, it's a pretty decent-looking figure of her. But the main thing about classic G. I. Joe figures was the immense pose-ability they had, with all the shoulders, elbows, knees, bendy-waists, and everything. This one can barely move her arms.


Money money money money.... MONEY! There was a box of extra play money at work, and we wanted to "make it rain" soooo bad! What a mess we could have made! Pour this all over a bed and roll around on it? It's all about the Benjamins!


Oh wow. My friends hated X-Pac so much! Once, for a birthday, they got a generic pirate pinata, and decorated it to look like X-Pac, and had a blast whacking it to get the candy out. I'm sure he was a great guy outside of the wrestling "world" but his character was so undeservedly smug. Part of wrestling is rooting against people, too... so X-Pac was actually great at being unlikable. What a back-handed compliment?


I forgot what I wanted to say about these. I guess that's what you get for taking a bunch of pictures and writing the comments down a lot later. Something about blacklights? Maybe the fact that Wanda has the WandaVision logo, but Kate Bishop doesn't have the Hawkeye logo?


Some Disney person somewhere is giddy nobody thought they were a creep with the suggestion of putting a glass slipper on the Lollypop Ring. Yeah... suck on that slipper! That creep also knew exactly where Ariel used those seashells, too.


So funny! This Hot Wheels car is supposed to represent a solar panel vehicle, except it's got graphics on it that depict a ton of leaves all over it. Busted! They want to promote the solar power but at the same time they point out it's literally powerless against simple fallen leaves!


Finaly found some Strawberry Milkshake Frosted Flakes! They were alright. I don't eat my cereal in milk, so I guess I'm missing out on the big part here. They do taste like strawberries but I have a feeling it would be the milk part that might do the trick on these.


My friend had been wanting one of these Horizon Tallneck sets since May, and we finally see them in the Lego Store. We didn't snatch one up for them because there wasn't a great free set deal going on right then, but I wanted to get a picture to show it was possible for them to not be eternally out-of-stock.


Yo dawg! We heard you like Lego Stores! So we put a Lego Store... In your Lego Store! Cool tip: Right now, this is the least expensive set to get that particular ponytail hairpiece in solid black color. You have to pay attention to things like that if you're collecting Lego!


He like big butts and he cannot lie! His name is a take on Lancelot, he's not actually a British Knight, so he uses "Sir" the same way Dr. Dre uses "Dr." Although there are internet theories that say Dr. Dre is actually a real Doctor, so maybe Sir Mix-a-Lot was actually knighted?


The Star Wars logo and doodles look like they were hand-drawn, except it's embroidered. Where's the magic pencil that draws in embroidery stitches?!


Esmerelda is the "Disney Princess" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame who hardly gets any merchandise for her, poor girl. So it's always nice to see some. Spoiler comment (for a 1996 film?): I still think that in the context of the movie, from what I saw, she should have chosen the Hunchback at the end.


I still get awesome feels remembering the very well-done scene where young Judy Hopps pretends to be a police officer to retrieve a stolen wallet from a bully. Young Nick Wilde's encounter with bullies was quite different. What's with bullied kids in Zootopia?


What was here at the Five Below?! Did I miss something? It's like milk and bread in a storm-warning over here!

Feel Me! Always funny to see that on a character throw blanket. I'm afraid Hatsune Miko exists only in the computer, so feeling her is not technically possible. There's always the blanket...


If they can get away with charging a ton for one single chip, how about we do one single peanut?! C'mon, you can straight-up gulp down a single peanut! It might not even hit your tongue if you do it fast enough! It better be too big to swallow.


They had Paqui One Chip Challenge chips, too. This one says it turns your tongue blue?! Awesome. My friends already did the challenge last year, so there's no urgency to go through that again. The blue tongue thing sounds fun though.


One of my friend's favorite Wrestlers. From a long time ago, and they still do it, whenever my friend bowls a spare they mimic the double-pointed-finger gesture of Cactus Jack and quote "BANG BANG!" He watched wrestling a lot and was on bowling leagues at the time.


I like this owl mask she's wearing. It's not a mystery why masks are not a fashion thing people wear in real life, what with all the superhero associations and all. Like, if you saw somebody walking around in an eye mask, you'd have to assume they have superpowers, too. Hmm, is this like,... Owlgirl?


Is this Egyptian-themed character a cat or a snake? Is that a Cake? Or maybe a Snat? What do you call a Cat-Snake? Snakat? I'm trying to be funny but I also feel like I'm being very disrespectful, too. Sorry.


This has nothing to do with the previous photo. I don't think I need to explain why this is funny, do I? We all want to see the kitties!


Target Dog on the chalkboard inside the Target store! Cute! Why is there a chalkboard inside the store? Aren't those supposed to be outside on the sidewalk?

No comments:

Post a Comment