Saturday, October 8, 2022

Tiles and Stuff

 What's up? How's it going? Care to see some pictures I took? They've got fun comments to go along with 'em...

Should I be worried that some roof shingles fell down? Check out Ribbit One trying to hide over there. I saw you! Where's Ribbit Two? That frog is doing a better job at the hiding thing.




It's Mario Kart themed Fudge Stripes cookies! The flavor is "Rocky Road"! Yeah, you just had the same "Oh that's cool!" reaction that I had when I saw that. Because of the karts... and roads... yeah, you got it.


What kind of dark magic produced a Fruity Pebbles... syrup? Fruity Pebbles are hard and crunchy, how could that possibly be a syrup?


They use the word "Engineered" on this shirt! It's designed specifically to not rip when you golf-swing in it. How many shirts were getting ripped, that they needed to involve the engineers?


This little spaceman outfit was so adorable I almost bought it, without having any need at all for any kind of bubble blower.


What? Bravery Badges? Don't you mean Adhesive Medical Strips? I'd like to think of a better name for them, too, but calling kids brave for getting hurt seems a little reckless, you think?


Right in the mouth there it says "World's Best Tasting Gummies". It says part gummy, part marshmallow. Isn't that cheating? It's only Best Tasting because of the marshmallow, it's not all gummy. To be fair, I've not tried these, but they sound good.


I can imagine this Skeletor truck doing a massive 90 degree wheelie when it laughs: "I'm going to CRUSH He-Man! [wheelie] Mwaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!" I like the Havoc Staff tow hook, too!


Um... those are not apples. Bad.... packaging?


He Who Remains was one of the coolest villains I've seen in a long time. You can tell he's the villain because he's eating an apple while monologuing. He was so much of a villain, he only lost because after having controlled everything for all eternity and being the only thing left at the end, he basically got tired, bored, and gave up... (Or so it would seem...(?))


The Dean Winchester philosophy!


I find it silly that there needs to be an "Official" Star Wars knitting pattern book. How many knitting patterns were there in the actual movies or shows? Any at all?


These Elephants were cute! I forget, is there some kind of fable that goes along with See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil? Or is that just a thing all by itself?


Take a glance at this and I'll tell you... that's A SHOE. What else did you think that was? 


Happy Dinosaur Popper. "Pump Action!" Really? Hahahahahaha Why do they keep making shooting animal items with the triggers there?


This was eye-catching for sure! I wonder if I had a yard, if it would be filled with crazy things like this.


Another couple of interesting art things I saw. That elephant reminded me of something, but I can't remember where I saw it before, or what it resembled.


When I first saw this, I thought it was shameful to assume the only way a Dad could be happy was if he was drunk. But then I saw it's only 5% alcohol, and I guess they must be thinking about the flavor or whatever. Still... they got me talking about it.


How popular is Josh Allen that he'd get his own cereal? Any other football stars get their own cereal? Also, that Frosted Flakes! Is Tony the Tiger a Jedi or a Sith? It's not clear based on the picture.


This sounds cute, but the legal divorce system would have to disagree. You will indeed get a refund. I think the going refund rate is "half of everything".


Funny bibs have their own jokes on them. I think everyone has been Lil' Hangry at one time or another.


Thanks, Modern Society. How awful that this is the best we get for an Elvira, Mistress of the Dark figure? I mean, look at the photo of her on the package. And the figure's dress does not... match. Why even make this at all?


I recently had a conversation with a friend who was a big South Park fan and we were quoting the episode where the future people were coming back to the past to get work and the locals were slurring "they took our jobs!" and then I see this Monopoly set and the tax spot has those Gooback characters on it. De turk ur jurbs!


Yikes! I saw this character's art on the package, and it seemed a little too... much, right? Would you want your little girl to go to school in that outfit?! "But Daddy! That's my favorite character!" "Mine too, sweetie... but you're not going to school dressed like that!"


Ah, what a comfy feeling. I first found the newest Lego Minifigure set about a week before the street date, in the Macy's, or more specifically, the Toys R Us section. Toys R Us was infamous for having Lego sets out before the official release dates.


Even right inside the actual Macy's store, they are wondering why you are there. It's easier to shop in the app! Go home! What are you doing here?


I'm usually against the mega-giant POP! Figures, they just seem TOO BIG for any real purpose, but if any figure deserves to be this big, it's Unicron. That guy transforms into A PLANET! If anything, this should be even bigger!


I thought I'd show which minifigs I got in those packs. I squished them so I was pretty sure which ones I was getting. It's a sneaky sort of easier to buy only a few at a time. That way you don't realize you just spent $60 on the 12 figures in the set. I guess you're in trouble when you resort to tricking yourself...


The Collector Booster packs were on sale for half-price! Can you believe they sell a type of booster pack that's normally $30! I know, right? Even at half price it seems like it's way too much for one pack of cards. I still got a couple... just because half price is too good to resist on most anything. Sigh, I'm such a "shopper" sometimes.


A few days later we see this box of minifig packs at a Barnes & Noble. It's a box with 6 packs? How are you going to squish them to see what you're going to get? I laugh at the thought of trying to squish this whole box into a crumpled mess, trying to feel around for the pieces of the figure you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment